4/20? You mean 1/5 reduce your fractions did you even learn math
you’re not allowed to wear a cotton t-shirt unless you’re a true fan! do you go to the fields and look at it? do you appreciate the agricultural implications of a gigantic cotton industry? do you understand the harvesting process? name 5 cotton harvesting machines. didn’t think so
accidentally calls ur dad bae
that sounds like responsibility and i want no part in it
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.❞
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
DO CHICKENS HAVE EARS HOW DO THEY HEAR THINGS
heard u were talking shit
i cant believe ive never noticed their ears before
"She can’t even do the Merengue. She can’t do it. She cannot do it."